How Americans Take Back Their Nation By Mike Kapic – September 24, 2021 We’re all concerned about the seemingly abrupt change in the direction America has taken. The truth is, it’s been moving toward the Progressive Lefts Social Contract Theory since the late 19th century. Our decline has accelerated over the last sixty years and…Read More
Across America, Parents Refuse To Be Intimidated By Biden’s Attorney General Labeling Them Domestic Terrorists Instead of recognizing a mom as the hero that she is for protecting children from porn and pedophilia in school libraries, U.S. Attorney General Merrick Garland has issued a declaration of war on America’s parents. By Asra Q. Nomani – OCTOBER 6,…Read More
One GOP Senator’s Question That Shreds the IRS’ Proposed Financial Tracking Operation How many surveillance schemes can the government hatch under a Democratic administration? Matt Vespa – Oct 07, 2021 Seriously. How many times can they commit gross overreach? They issued a new eviction moratorium even when most legal scholars said it would probably be…Read More
The John Birch Society vs. Article V Part I by Rodney Dodsworth – May 22, 2016 26 Comments on The John Birch Society vs. Article V Near the core of John Birch Society opposition to an Article V Convention of the States is mistrust of the American people. Dig further and one cannot avoid the conclusion that JBS…Read More
Social Conservatives Were Right About Sex, New York Times Columnist Admits After decades of tearing down manners and norms, self-proclaimed social progressives are now frantically trying to reconstitute some sense of public decency. By Nathanael Blake – SEPTEMBER 29, 2021 Social conservatives are always losing, yet never quite defeated. In politics and the culture wars, it feels…Read More
How Americans Take Back Their Nation
By Mike Kapic – September 24, 2021
We’re all concerned about the seemingly abrupt change in the direction America has taken. The truth is, it’s been moving toward the Progressive Lefts Social Contract Theory since the late 19th century. Our decline has accelerated over the last sixty years and the Left has waited until now to pull the trigger in their final attempt to ‘transform’ America into something else. Here’s what we can do:
- Know and trust in God and Judeo-Christian Truths He taught us
- Know the difference between Divine Law and the Social Contract Theory
- Understand where your rights come from and what your responsibilities are.
- Do not trust any government institution-until they’ve been vetted against your and the Founders Constitutional standards.
- Decide which group you belong: Trapped by fear (following covid experts mandates), apathy (not caring), or activist (Patriot). If you’re either a Patriot or trapped in fear, both of you are needed in the fight.
- Identify your passion: K-12 education, border security, Constitutional abuse, election integrity, limited government, federalism (states’ rights), healthcare, life, the environment, poverty, crony-capitalism, religious freedom, gun rights, privacy rights, etc.
- The Declaration of Independence, Constitution and Bill of rights are under attack by the Progressive Left.
- Engage people about your beliefs and stand up, show up, and speak up!
- When your assertions are challenged, respond with: “Compared to what?” “At what cost?” “What evidence do you have?”
- Adopt the Cloward and Piven–type approach of overwhelming “the system,” by crashing the system, then blaming the system, and taking control of the system—but in this case the system being that which has been created and instituted by the Marxist-based movements. (Bust up the teacher’s unions; stand up to racist and anti-American curriculum in our schools, fight election fraud, Religious rights, etc)
- Identify your targets: unions, BLM, Antifa, rioters, politicians, industry, corporations, climate, states’ rights, and aim the IRS on these Marxist groups in your local community.
- Support other targets of the Left: law enforcement, parents, children, teachers, abortion, by donating time, money, or…
- Stand up for Divine Law (Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God)
- Unite your family, neighbors, and community under Americas Foundation: the Declaration of Independence, Constitution, and the Bill of Rights.
- Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.
- Accept Faith and Hope over Fear
- Ask your God for guidance in returning His Nation to Him and to the consent of the governed.
Become involved with your friends, family, and neighbors in accomplishing this effort. You can help in the healing process by joining organizations (church, school, political activists) that help teach how to engage our state legislators. You can impact America from your living room.