America Needs a Courageous Prosecutor To “Take Point”
by Paul S. Gardiner – Jan 13, 2022
In military parlance, the term “take point” means to assume the first and most exposed position in a combat formation. Today, America truly needs at least one brave, fearless prosecutor (a state attorney general or district attorney) to “take point” in leading an effort to hold certain individuals accountable for what appears to be criminal actions prior to and during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Crimes such as criminal negligence and involuntary manslaughter against the citizens of a state can be prosecuted per that state’s criminal code. Expecting or hoping for the federal government to hold any high ranking individual(s) accountable for COVID-19 related crimes is a non-starter.
State governments have a solemn duty to protect the health and safety of their citizens and residents. A very important and essential component of this duty is prosecuting persons who harm or otherwise put at great risk the health and safety of those citizens/residents.
The genesis of this article is a recent televised interview with attorney Dr. Francis Boyle, noted criminal and international law professor and graduate of Harvard law school. During the interview, Dr. Boyle advocated for one or more state attorneys general (or other locally elected prosecutors) to thoroughly investigate actions of certain individuals that could result in indictments for crimes related to COVID-19 deaths in their respective states/localities.
Dr. Boyle indicated that he is willing to serve as an expert witness in such proceedings. He can be contacted at the University of Illinois School of Law.
Individuals identified by Dr. Boyle as having committed COVID-19 related crimes include several high ranking persons serving in the areas of public health, university research, and private industry.
Results of Preliminary Discovery Investigation.
- Evidence suggests that one or more of the individuals identified by Dr. Boyle demonstrated reckless disregard for the safety of others who might reasonably be expected to be injured by highly dangerous gain-of-function biological research performed by the Chinese government at the Wuhan Laboratory, China. Evidence indicates that this research was sanctioned and financially supported, either directly or indirectly, by numerous American citizens including those identified by Dr. Boyle.
- Evidence suggests that the above individuals could very likely be indicted for criminal negligence and involuntary manslaughter due to their actions ultimately leading to the unintentional killing of over 840,000 American citizens and residents. These deaths resulted from the individuals’ reckless, criminally negligent acts in sponsoring and financing highly dangerous gain-of-function biological research by the Chinese communist government.
- Is there evidence that the Chinese government was developing highly dangerous coronaviruses prior to the COVID-19 pandemic? If so, was this evidence in the public domain and readily accessible to US Government officials and other individuals? Answer: Yes and Yes.
(a) Five years before the COVID-19 pandemic, Chinese military scientists allegedly investigated turning a coronavirus into a bioweapon according to a document obtained by the US State Department. Peter Jennings, executive director of the Australian Strategic Policy Institute, told news.com.au that “—the document is as close to a smoking gun as we’ve got.” Among the 18 listed authors of the document are People’s Liberation Army scientists and weapons experts. Robert Potter, a cyber security specialist who analyses leaked Chinese government documents, was asked by The Australian newspaper to verify the document. He said “The document does not appear to be fake.”
(b) Chinese scientists described SARS coronaviruses, of which COVID is one example, as presenting a “new era of genetic weapons”.
(c) 2019 Defense One article: “Weaponizing Biotech: How China’s Military Is Preparing for a ‘New Domain of Warfare’”
(d) China’s quest for achieving status of global power by employing bioweapons was outlined in 1999 by Chinese army officers Qiao Lang and Wang Xiangsui, in their book titled “Unrestricted Warfare: China’s Master Plan to Destroy America”, subsequently translated into English.
- Is there evidence that COVID-19 gain-of-function research was authorized and supported in a Chinese laboratory, either directly or indirectly, by American citizens? If so, did this research assist the Chinese government to develop the COVID-19 virus? Answer: Yes and Yes.
Examples of evidence that is readily available in public documents include:
- If US Government officials were involved in any way regarding the actions described above, would they have any personal immunity from charges of criminal negligence and/or involuntary manslaughter? Answer: No.
It is very important that some element of accountability and justice be found for the thousands of Americans who have suffered and perished due to the Chinese-engineered COVID-19 virus. It is also just as important, if not more so, for their surviving loved ones to have this accountability and justice.
The initial discovery effort presented herein hopefully will cause one or more state attorneys general or district attorneys to “take point” in undertaking a thorough investigation into the COVID-19 related actions of certain high ranking individuals . If the evidence is compelling, then indictments for criminal negligence, involuntary manslaughter, and perhaps other criminal charges should follow along with subsequent prosecutions.
Paul S. Gardiner is a retired Army officer, Vietnam veteran, and lover of America and its
treasured freedoms. He is a graduate of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill,
University of Alabama, and the United States Army War College.