French General Calls Vax Resisters ‘Superheroes’
The general also said the protesters “embody the best of humanity.”
By Savannah Hulsey Pointer – October 18, 2022
- General Christian Blanchon of France wrote a letter in honor of the unvaccinated, saying he believes those who resisted the COVID-19 jab are “superheroes.”
- The general wrote the letter in September of this year, making waves in Europe and around the world.
- General Blanchon went so far as to insinuate that the push to vaccinate the population was part of a battle between good and evil, arguing, “the soldiers that any army of light wishes to have in its ranks” and added that they are “heroes born among ordinary men who shine in the dark.”
- The military leader went on to encourage those who resisted the experimental vaccines, which were recently revealed to have not been thoroughly tested.
- The general said, “You’ve passed an unimaginable test that many of the toughest marines, commandos, green berets, astronauts, and geniuses couldn’t pass.”
THE GENERAL’S LETTER TRANSLATED INTO ENGLISH:
- “Even if I were fully vaccinated, I would admire the unvaccinated for standing up to the greatest pressure I have ever seen, including from spouses, parents, children, friends, colleagues, and doctors,” Blanchon said. “People who have been capable of such personality, courage, and such critical ability undoubtedly embody the best of humanity.”
- “They are found everywhere, in all ages, levels of education, countries, and opinions. They are of a particular kind; these are the soldiers that any army of light wishes to have in its ranks. They are the parents that every child wishes to have and the children that every parent dreams of having. They are beings above the average of their societies; they are the essence of the peoples who have built all cultures and conquered horizons. They are there, by your side, they seem normal, but they are superheroes. They did what others could not do; they were the tree that withstood the hurricane of insults, discrimination, and social exclusion. And they did it because they thought they were alone and believed they were alone,” the general went on.
- Blanchon continued to talk about sacrifices the vaccine-hesitant suffered: “Excluded from their families’ Christmas tables, they have never seen anything so cruel. They lost their jobs, let their careers sink, and had no more money… but they didn’t care. They suffered immeasurable discrimination, denunciations, betrayals, and humiliation… but they continued. Never before in humanity has there been such a casting; we now know who the resisters are on planet Earth.”
- “Women, men, old, young, rich, poor, of all races and all religions, the unvaccinated, the chosen ones of the invisible ark, the only ones who managed to resist when everything fell apart. Collapsed,” Blanchon said. “You’ve passed an unimaginable test that many of the toughest marines, commandos, green berets, astronauts, and geniuses couldn’t pass. You are made of the stuff of the greatest that ever lived, those heroes born among ordinary men who shine in the dark.”
- Pfizer President of International Developed Markets Janine Small admitted during an EU hearing about Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine that their vaccine was never tested on its ability to prevent transmission of viral infection, American Faith reported.
- When asked by a politician from the Netherlands, Robert “Rob” Roos, whether the vaccine was tested to stop transmission before entering the market, Small responded in the negative.
- “Regarding the question around did we know about stopping immunization before it entered the market? No,” Small said. “We have to really move at the speed of science to really understand what is taking place in the market.”
Vax Was Never Tested to Prevent Transmission: Pfizer Director
The director’s admission was contrary to previous advertisements.