Sen. Scott’s ’11 Point Plan to Rescue America’
Rick Scott’s ‘Plan to Rescue America’ includes a promise to name the border wall after President Trump.
By Jon Fleetwood – Feb. 24, 2022
- U.S. Senator Rick Scott (R-Florida), the chair of the National Republican Senatorial Committee, published a 31-page booklet spelling out how he envisions the GOP will retake control of Congress in November titled “An 11 Point Plan to Rescue America.”
- The booklet details what Americans must do to save the country from the “militant left” who now control “the entire federal government, the news, media, academia, Hollywood, and most corporate boardrooms.”
- “We must resolve to aim higher than the Republican Congresses that came before us,” Sen. Scott writes in the booklet. “Americans deserve to know what we will do.”
- Scott’s plan covers issues ranging from education, equality, crime, immigration, the economy, national debt, election fraud, the family, gender, and religious liberty.
- “This plan is what we must do to rescue our country,” writes Scott. “It’s not a lawyer’s draft of literal legislation, but rather an action strategy based on core American principles. Like the ‘Contract with America’ before it, the Washington insiders will hate this plan. They believe in the old idea that we should never tell voters what we plan to do. I offer it, not simply to win elections, but to lead us to a better future once we win. You may not agree with every word, and that’s fine, but if you share these fundamental convictions, let’s get to work!”
SEN. SCOTT’S 11 POINTS:
- “Our kids will say the pledge of allegiance, salute the Flag, learn that America is a great country, and choose the school that best fits them,” the booklet reads.
- “Government will never again ask American citizens to disclose their race, ethnicity, or skin color on any government forms.”
- “The soft-on-crime days of coddling criminal behavior will end. We will re-fund and respect the police because they, not the criminals, are the good guys.”
- “We will secure our border, finish building the wall, and name it after President Donald Trump.
- “We will grow America’s economy, starve Washington’s economy, and stop Socialism.”
- “We will eliminate all federal programs that can be done locally, and enact term limits for federal bureaucrats and Congress.”
- “We will protect the integrity of American Democracy and stop left-wing efforts to rig elections.”
- “We will protect, defend, and promote the American Family at all costs.”
- “Men are men, women are women, and unborn babies are babies. We believe in science.”
- “Americans will be free to welcome God into all aspects of our lives, and we will stop all government efforts to deny our religious freedom and freedom of speech.”
- “We are Americans, not globalists.”
- Former speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives Newt Gingrich endorsed Sen. Scott’s plan, telling The Daily Caller that the Florida senator’s idea “is a very important contribution toward a positive, problem-solving Republican Party.”
- “Like the Contract with America, it will help win the election and also, even more importantly, serve as a blueprint for the new Republican majority to focus on solving problems and creating a dramatically better American future,” Gingrich added.